Michael J. McGoldrick
- B.A. magna cum laude 1970 LaSalle Univ.
- J.D. Univ. of Notre Dame Law School
- M.L.D. 1974 Univ. of Virginia
- LL.M. (Taxation) 1976 New York Univ. School of Law
- LL.M. (Corporate) 1978 New York Univ. School of Law
- M.B.A. 1986 Drexel Univ.
Mr. McGoldrick is the Tax Director for Sunoco, Inc. He is responsible for all foreign and domestic income, property, excise, payroll, sales and use, and VAT matters; he oversees all qualified and non-qualified health and benefit plans; he directs a department of forty tax professionals.
Mr. McGoldrick currently chairs the Corporate Tax Management Committee of the Tax Executive Institute and directs the tax activities of the American Chemistry Council. Mr. McGoldrick has served as Chair of the Foreign Source Committee of the American Petroleum Industry, and directed the tax activities of the National Manufacturer's Association, the Atlantic Region of the International Fiscal Association and MAPI.